Our 10-point plan that makes us the best
1️⃣ We have a large team of senior doctors, advanced paramedics, nurses, ambulance crews and event first responders that can cater from the smallest to the largest of events. We have experience managing the medical provision on sites with well over 100K attenders. We don’t use unrecognised titles for staff – so you and the public are clear on who is looking after them.
2️⃣ We DO NOT recruit any medical, paramedic, ambulance or first responder staff from social media to join our team. All our staff are recruited properly, have full enhanced DBS checks, references, right to work checks, police checks, ID checks and checks on certification and registration if needed. All of our staff undergo induction and mandatory training including level 3 safeguarding adults and vulnerable children, PREVENT and mental capacity act training.
3️⃣ We provide you, the client, with a ‘one stop shop’ approach. We do not subcontract but prefer to provide all of the medical services you need including field hospital, first aid point, ambulance, buggy response, PIT teams, crowd extrication, drug and alcohol support, dispensing, mental health, planning, data collection, medical command and control and post event reporting.
4️⃣ We have an unsurpassed range of clinical equipment to provide our services. Our equipment is purchased new, not second hand, and undergoes commissioning, annual servicing and safety checks. All of our equipment, including consumables, undergo weekly checking to ensure it is in date and ready for use.
5️⃣ We have a comprehensive range of regulatory registrations and cover including:
- Our own Home Office controlled drugs (CD’s) licence to procure and use our own CD’s
- Tier 2 Clinical Waste exemption certification to transport our own clinical waste
- Registration with the Care Quality Commission for diagnostic and screening, triage, transport and medical advice provided remotely and treatment of disease, disorder and injury.
- Registration with the HSE under the Ionising Radiation (Medical Exposure) regulations
- Comprehensive medical malpractice, public liability, business continuity and employer liability insurance
- OFCOM registered to use our own radio communications equipment.
- Registration with the NHS data and Security Toolkit
- Registration with the Information Commissioners Office under GDPR
- Registration with Cyber Essentials to protect our electronic data.
6️⃣ Senior doctors who oversee all clinical activity, screen and audit all patient care records and lead clinical practice and policy. Our leadership team all work within the NHS full time and as such we reflect those high standards within EDMS.
7️⃣ We provide ‘the whole package’ not only for your public but artists, contractors, production teams, vendors and the immediate vicinity around your event.
8️⃣ We have an excellent reputation for minimising and eliminating the need to use a model of care that means more transfers to hospital. Through our safe and effective clinical processes, we can manage a huge range of issues on site and where needed refer directly to specialist teams within the NHS rather than to send to an emergency department.
9️⃣ We understand the music industry well. This includes requirements of our clients, their artists, the public and can balance these with the need for compliance, safety and can ensure we work within a framework of collaboration, advising, adapting and delivering.
🔟 We are a not-for-profit organisation. Our focus is on safe, effective medical care, not on generating profits to go to shareholders. This means that we can be competitive with our pricing, reflect and adapt to the industry and still ensure we can grow and develop as an organisation.