As a leading provider of specialised medical services, EDMS relies upon a team of highly experienced clinicians to help deliver our vision. Professionally run and clinician-led, we feel best placed to provide a work environment that is supportive and promotes learning and development.
To apply for a role with us, please ensure that you meet the minimum requirements for all staff listed below. If you satisfy these requirements, click the button below to view our current vacancies. You will then be able to find out more about the roles we provide and apply using our online application process.
Minimum Requirement For All Staff
To work for EDMS in any clinical role you must meet our minimum requirements listed below:
- Minimum age 18 years old at the time of making an application to work with us (21 years old for any roles that require driving vehicles for us)
- To undergo an enhanced DBS check if successful at interview (If you hold a previous certificate we may accept it if it is less than three years old and you are registered with the update service)
- Have a satisfactory level of written and spoken English language
- A minimum of two satisfactory references from previous employment or academia
- Evidence of relevant vaccinations (Hepatitis B minimum)
- Pass basic occupational health screening